// FEATURED VIDEO
// TWEETS + ANNOUNCEMENTS
Nitin Shyamkumar wins his first match at the “tap cancer out” BJJ tournament https://t.co/23Mc2I9k6V
Our school will be closed on Monday May 27 in observance of Memorial Day. We will resume classes on Tuesday May 28.
// WELCOME TO THE HOME OF THE YAMASAKI ACADEMY IN WASHINGTON, DC
We offer an authentic Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (BJJ) program for all levels of skill, fitness and interests. Conveniently located at BodySmith Gym in Logan Circle, we feature:
- High-level instruction and training partners. Our team members have medalled in the Pan-American, World and NY Open Championships.
- Dedicated, individualized and detail oriented teaching from Luis Pantoja, an IBJJF certified Second Degree Black Belt.
- A safe, positive and supportive environment. We value respect and dedication as much as technical proficiency.
- An excellent fitness and exercise program. A 170 lb person can burn up to 700 calories in one hour of Jiu Jitsu training.
- Spacious and clean facilities; secure locker rooms and showers.
To learn more about the effective martial art of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and sign up for your FREE INTRO CLASS, contact us by clicking here.